Welcome To VSIM Khed
Welcome to VSIM (Vishwakarma Sahajeevan Institute of Management). VSIM is the only institute – is first of its kind in Konkan to impart MMS (MBA) accredited by AICTE (Delhi) and DTE (Maharashtra) and affiliated to Mumbai University. In the beautiful setting of Konkan where nature is at its abundance, higher education was distant dream to our students, but with renowned institute such as Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune (VIT Group Pune) tying up with us for this venture, we have the best of the facilities of faculty and neat infrastructure.
Sahajeevan Shikshan Sanstha always believes in academic excellence with ease of imparting knowledge to the students at fair value. Konkan is full of talent and in this venture we intend fully to polish these diamonds of Konkan to make them able Management Consultants. I hereby appeal to you to include VSIM in the list of campuses you must visit. I assure you that it will be rewarding experience and a boost to talented students of Konkan and also a good future to industries.
Dr. Sanjeev Dharia, Chairman VSIM KHED
1. Achieved 93% passing result in Sem III examination. Congratulations to Vinay Rajput, Kushal Jaguste, Shams Maniyar for securing top ranks sequentially.
2. Congratulations Shardul Patne, Suhail Tambe and Saurabh Panchal for placed by campus interview in Birla SunLife insurance.
3. Induction Program 2013: Chief guest Mr. Arvind Inamdar (Ex-Director General Police Maharashtra) and Vijay Mehta (Ex-Vice Chancellor K.K.V. Dapoli)
Inauguration of the book “Integrated Marketing Communication” written by co-ordinator Satish Kadam.
4. (VSIM, Khed has organised "CMAT-3 Free Workshop" on 15th May , 2013 & Group Discussion, Personal Interview session on 31st May, 2013.)
3. 21 students of VSIM have got campus placements in the month of January itself.
4. Our Major recruiters- Country Club India Ltd., Zeon Group Pune, Marshall Organization Mumbai, Shri Ram City Union Finance Ltd.
1. Dr. Sunil Doke (VSIM Director) - Paper Published in Indian General of Marketing on "Multidimentional segments amount children in urbun indian family" (ISBN Number 0973-8703)
2. Prof. Satish Kadam received “Konkan Gaurav Award” from Konkan creative foundation, khed for the excellent work in educative sector, for the year 2011-12. Prof. Satish Kadam has given motivational lectures in many senior colleges in Konkan region. Since last two years he is working on spreading of MBA education in Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg & Raigad district & working as a full time lecturer in VSIM College.
3. Prof. Anagha Gokhale Asst. Professor, has Presented Research Paper in National Conference on “HR practices are Market Driven” titled as “Training and Development Practices & Policies for Gen Y Workforce” organized by Guru Nanak institute of Management studies, Mantuga , Mumbai and secured first prize of Best Presentation in Track Three. They published this Research Paper in their journal bearing ISBN number.
Paper Presented & secured 1st prize of Best Presentation at VIM
1) PushkarUjjainkar – Innovation – A key strategic management
2) MiteshShukla– Customer Value & Profit & Development Management
Paper Present& secured 1st prize of Best Presentation at VGBS
1) ShrinivasGokhale- Segmenting the Generation “Y”