- Prof. Anagha U. Gokhale Prof. Anagha Gokhale Asst. Professor, has Presented in Research Paper subject “Contemporary competencies required for HR professional is Knowledge Economy” secured 3rd prize of Best research paper ALARD Institute , PUNE.
- Prof. Anagha Gokhale Asst. Professor, has Presented Research Paper in National Conference on “HR practices are Market Driven” titled as “Training and Development Practices & Policies for Gen Y Workforce” organized by Guru Nanak institute of Management studies, Mantuga , Mumbai and secured first prize of Best Presentation in Track Three. They published this Research Paper in their journal bearing ISBN number.
- Prof. Satish Kadam received “Konkan Gaurav Award” from Konkan creative foundation, khed for the excellent work in educative sector, for the year 2011-12. Prof. Satish Kadam has given motivational lectures in many senior colleges in Konkan region. Since last two years he is working on spreading of MBA education in Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg & Raigad district & working as a full time lecturer in VSIM College.
- Pushkar Ujjainkar – Innovation – A key strategic management
- Mitesh Shukla– Customer Value & Profit & Development Management
- Shrinivas Gokhale- Segmenting the Generation “Y”
- Boys- Krishnat Chaugule
- Girls- Jini Joshef
- Boys- Shrinivas Gokhale
- Girl- Prachi Tare
Ms. Shubhangi Kale( Student) has participated in research paper presentation sub- Contemporary Competencies required by Human Resource Professional for uncertain time. Secured 1st prize of best presentation at VIM Institute, PUNE.
Meritorious Student List
1. Mr. SnadipMungurwadi Marketing
2. Ms. Dipali More HR
3. Mr. NileshPatil Finance
1. Mr. Sunil Sadgir Marketing
2. Mr. Satish Sing Marketing
3. Ms. Prachi Tare Finance
1) Best Student 2009-10
2) Best Student 2010-11