Prof. Yuvraj Lahoti
PhD in Marketing Management-International University Mumbai.
M.Phil in Management-A-Grade, Shivaji University Kolhapur
MBA – First Class from Shivaji University Kolhapur
Received The International Award For Young People in India from HRH the Duke of Edinburgh,
Organizational Development, Marketing Management Practice with focus on Branding
Prof. Vishal Soni
M.C.M. from University of Pune with First Class.
B.A. in Sociology from University of Pune.
Diploma in Computer Science.
Diploma in Office Automation.
PGPBA in IT & Marketing.
4 year Industry experience , & 8 year Educational experience
Basic Course in Information Technology, MIS, Oracle, Internet Technology
Infrastructure Set up of new Educational Institution
Consultant for Emboss Technopreneur Pvt Ltd
Post: Assistant Professor
Prof. S. B. Mantri
Expertise in CNC Tooling,
“Excellence with Baldridge Criteria”
And “Success why? What? How?”
Post: Vice President BRACT
Prof. Ninadji Bedekar
Renowned Historian, Clubbing together historical events with business practices.
Expertise in Oil Engines, History, Motivation and Leadership.
Post: Renowned Historian
1. Achieved 93% passing result in Sem III examination. Congratulations to Vinay Rajput, Kushal Jaguste, Shams Maniyar for securing top ranks sequentially.
2. Congratulations Shardul Patne, Suhail Tambe and Saurabh Panchal for placed by campus interview in Birla SunLife insurance.
3. Induction Program 2013: Chief guest Mr. Arvind Inamdar (Ex-Director General Police Maharashtra) and Vijay Mehta (Ex-Vice Chancellor K.K.V. Dapoli)
Inauguration of the book “Integrated Marketing Communication” written by co-ordinator Satish Kadam.
4. (VSIM, Khed has organised "CMAT-3 Free Workshop" on 15th May , 2013 & Group Discussion, Personal Interview session on 31st May, 2013.)
5. 21 students of VSIM have got campus placements in the month of January itself.
6. Our Major recruiters- Country Club India Ltd., Zeon Group Pune, Marshall Organization Mumbai, Shri Ram City Union Finance Ltd.
1. Dr. Sunil Doke (VSIM Director) - Paper Published in Indian General of Marketing on "Multidimentional segments amount children in urbun indian family" (ISBN Number 0973-8703)
2. Prof. Satish Kadam received “Konkan Gaurav Award” from Konkan creative foundation, khed for the excellent work in educative sector, for the year 2011-12. Prof. Satish Kadam has given motivational lectures in many senior colleges in Konkan region. Since last two years he is working on spreading of MBA education in Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg & Raigad district & working as a full time lecturer in VSIM College.
3. Prof. Anagha Gokhale Asst. Professor, has Presented Research Paper in National Conference on “HR practices are Market Driven” titled as “Training and Development Practices & Policies for Gen Y Workforce” organized by Guru Nanak institute of Management studies, Mantuga , Mumbai and secured first prize of Best Presentation in Track Three. They published this Research Paper in their journal bearing ISBN number.
Paper Presented & secured 1st prize of Best Presentation at VIM
1) PushkarUjjainkar – Innovation – A key strategic management
2) MiteshShukla– Customer Value & Profit & Development Management
Paper Present& secured 1st prize of Best Presentation at VGBS
1) ShrinivasGokhale- Segmenting the Generation “Y”